The following page contains everything related to fishing in the world of Helmet Heroes.
How To Fish
Acquiring A Fishing Pole:
- Go to the Mushroom Train Station.
- If you have Teleport, go to Fishing Fort and skip to Step 4.
- Follow the Portal from Mushroom Train Station on the far right side of the map, submerged in water.
- Follow the Train Tracks until you reach Aqualantis.
- Go to the Fishing Fort.
- Buy a Fishing Pole from Milton for $700.
Or, for an alternate method;
Catching A Fish:
- Find a body of water with fish
- Press and hold the 'C' key to drop the bait into the water
- If you want the bait to stop at any time on its descent, tap the Space bar.
- When a fish has been attracted to your bait, wait until the signal to release the 'C' key.
- The signal includes: Sound of a bite, the bait disappearing, and a ! appearing over your head.
Version 9.10 - By other words press C and hold, press space bar one time and wait for fish to bite it, stop holding key C when bait of fishing rod disapear. you have to release C very fast or fish run away. dont listen the sound and dont look to the "!" over your head. focus on the bait.
In Patch 5.6, Proficiencies were added to each player. The first of these was Fishing Proficiency. Every fish is worth a certain amount of "Fishing XP", which goes towards the Fishing Proficiency.
Prior to Patch 5.65, fish required a minimum level to be caught. As the Fishing Proficiency level was increased, the player could catch a larger variety of fish. After 5.65, the required minimum level was removed, and all fish could be caught by any player at any proficiency level.
Each level of Fishing Proficiency gives you an extra millisecond to catch a fish when it bites.
Fish spawn in bodies of water across the map. Each biome type (robot, wastelands, etc.) has its own species of fish. A newly loaded stage has no fish, but over time fish will appear in the lakes, up to a maximum of 15 at any one time.
Shiny fish are exceptionally rare variants of normal fish. They have a 1 in 550 chance of spawning instead of a normal fish. Shiny fish have a different color palette and sparkle every few seconds. Shiny fish are a key ingredient in many high level items, so they can be traded for large mounts of money.
Shiny fish can also appear by dropping fish of your inventory to water. The chance of this happening is small, but it is possible.
Note: All Shiny fish are worth 100x as much as a normal fish. Hover over each image to see the shiny version.